An integrative, positive, evidence based, multidisciplinary approach is taken, that is tailored to the specific needs of the individual.
- Person centred therapy
- Trauma debriefing - EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Brief solution focus
- Movement, mindfulness and meditative self-care practice
- Motivational interviewing
- Transactional analysis
- Narrative therapy
- Applied suicide intervention skills
- Psychological education
Counselling services offered include face to face, telephone, on line and/or Skype/Zoom.